Friday, December 11, 2009

Lactose Intolerance Symptoms More Condition_symptoms What Can I Take To Treat Severe Symptoms Of Lactose Intolerance?

What can I take to treat severe symptoms of lactose intolerance? - lactose intolerance symptoms more condition_symptoms

Whenever I (eat something with milk even though there are two drops of ranch dressing) I a horrible abdominal bloating and vomiting had both (only). The chewable tablets of lactate (I think that is what they call) are not for me. Not even if I can have some symptoms, but if I were on the pill, the less severe the effects of dietary lactose to lift the toll.

6 comments:

∞Margie∞ said...

I would like to see your doctor. Maybe you can have a different status, combined with lactose intolerance. Or you can drug help.Until then I would try to secure food, prescription avoid dairy products, but at the same time that you have enough calcium. Try these foods (I have this list on a Yahoo! Health Channel)

* Turnip broccoli, okra, cabbage, cabbage,.
* Sardines, tuna and salmon.
* Calcium-enriched juices and cereals.
* Calcium fortified products such as soy milk, soy, tofu and soya.
* Almonds.

Feel better!

Me said...

I had problems with lactose intolerance myself, but my symptoms are not so bad. However, they start taking acidophilus. These bacteria are naturally occurring in the body. Anyway, I started and I had little or no problems.

Tsunami said...

Going to the doctor and ask, but I think you have to eat, I do not think that it is the only way I can help. Which only shorrible

Yes said...

You should probably try to drink more milk.

bob said...

Drink milk, eat ice cream, chocolate. MILK

bob said...

Drink milk, eat ice cream, chocolate. MILK

Post a Comment