Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Speedtouch Usb Driver USB Modem - Blue Scree Of Death - HELP!?

USB modem - blue scree of death - HELP!? - speedtouch usb driver

Hello,

I try my Alcatel SpeedTouch USB modem to get working properly. I've used without problems for about 5 years, then the rope breaks, then I have replaced it.

with the replacement of the 2 I bought, I plugged in, insert the CD while trying to make is installed and you have reached a certain stage and then my laptop just dies and gives me this blue screen. any time.

I have downloaded all the drivers and try to solve this problem and still no luck. Has anyone an idea?

I am using Windows XP on the road.

Thank you.


PS. if it makes a difference is that the error message:

Files include:

C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ PROGRA ~ 1 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ MARTIN ~ 1 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ LOCALS ~ 1 \\ \\ \\ \\ Temp \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ wer ...
C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ PROGRA ~ 1 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ MARTIN ~ 1 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ LOCALS ~ 1 \\ \\ \\ \\ Temp \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ wer ...

eror Signature:

BCCode: C2 BCP1: 00000007 BCP2: 00000cd4 BCP3: 02070011
BCP4: 859E0B28 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 3_0 Product: 256_1

0 comments:

Post a Comment