Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Fix Memory Access Violation In Tally 7.2 Memory Access Violation?

Memory access violation? - how to fix memory access violation in tally 7.2

while in the game Crazy Burger on my computer, I can play for a while, then ends with something that said memory access violation. In addition, I have to go on the long road to get to the game, or says "insert CD" when the CD into the drive. I've got to the computer, drive C, program, and then the game works or not I get this error at any other time are current. Memory access violation does this mean and how can I solve this problem .. I take back the game? I know here in Illinois, its hard to get the games again, because most people do not take them back. I have a laptop from the entrance up to 2 years if that helps. Thanks

1 comments:

Sequim PC said...

I expect that is the RAM upgrade to correct the problem
Moreover, this problem can occur if the sound drivers and Direct X are not updated on your computer. Visit the sound card manufacturers have the latest drivers for your operating system. You can also contact the computer manufacturer for more information.

You can download the latest version of Direct X download from the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/directx/.
Once you have checked to make sure that you try the latest drivers and DirectX to play the game again to see if the problems continue to exist.

Post a Comment