Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Is Herniated Disc With Annular Tear 8mm I Have A Question About A Herniated L5 Disc? ?

I have a question about a herniated L5 disc? ? - what is herniated disc with annular tear 8mm

I have a herniated disc L5. I, too: The disc is bulging L4 and S1 is too large, and two annular tears. Have you blown a "L5 disc to explain the causes of deafness in the left foot higher? No pain moving my leg, but the pain just below the kneecap and completely insensitive towards my left foot, burning and tingling in the feet. The feeling is never go back, and my big toe is not as strong as the other. Sometimes when I walk it feels like something I'm torn on the side of my right foot. Is it because I have more weight on the right foot "I did a doctor after, has been through physical therapy and chiropractic treatment and Tuesday were, I'll meine 1 Set of 4 epidural steroid injections. Descent d "two shots .. years, but I can not with the numbness in the feet and disadvantages pressure. Do I get a second opinion to solve my problems? Vaccines is the feeling in my feet again? The feeling is gone forever Sorry, this page is so long. Today is a bad day for me. I do not sleep well because you can not make cbad time because of pain. Please help me! Any advice is appreciated!

5 comments:

mistify said...

Yes, your symptoms are associated with the injury you describe, in line. It is hard to say, their mean forecast of "flying disc," because it is something of a big break in the extrusion or sequestration could. In the latter, there is much to be done for non-activation of the nerve root compression ... It is entirely possible for you. However, in many cases, the extrusion, the body naturally reabsorb the fluid, which has expired, and the symptoms gradually disappear over several months, some chronic pain is possible (but usually less than Episode I). Numbness (lack of sensitivity ... not with paresthesia or "ants") are confused, is unfortunately a symptom that has only little time to resolve, if he does it. Paresthesia is often more readily reversible, charges could help.

It is not uncommon for back pain, but the symptoms in the foot ... sigifnicant fact, it is often a sign that the problem can be reduced through the efforts of the Conservativesbeyond time ... and in some cases, surgery is required.

If you do not have success with therapy or chiropractic, epidural May and bring some relief, as to cure them.

Pete said...

OK, no help, but the removal of the herniated disc, spinal nerves have pressure on them .... when the hernia (leaks) CISG You need a full analysis of MRI and a referral to a neurosurgeon. You can remove and repair the damage on the disc and nerve pressure in the leg. This relieves the pain in his legs.
Next Move MRI and neurosurgeon ... I do not understand why your doctor prescribed.

Lisa S said...

Ok ... I agree too.

Chiropractors can only contribute to muscle problems --- If you have a hernia and tears more is needed.

A neurologist can say more about deafness, but a symptom of nerve damage can. Shooting temporary help --- Mine took all of five days and was back again in pain.

Good luck with that ...

John R said...

The recordings will try to inject an inflammation of the nerves of L4, L5, or it will be.

I have something with L4, L5, S1 ... Had back surgery 4 years ago and I'm in pain. Last week, the chiropractic flexion / distraction is .. my legs hard pink .. Try the space and the nerve is released from the disc.
It worked!

I have no pain in the sciatic nerve, tingling numbness in my right foot.

In any case, take the injections, the things her slowly behind them. Relief for what I say. It took a week before the effects of the vaccine.
I adjust easily. But in recent years, up to 4 times per year.

I also found a site that http://www.mybackkit.info
I understand and helped me, and look at the different treatment of the things that I have certainly reduced the pain.

Had Believe me, I have enough, the site helped a lot.

Good luck, take it easy,
JR

englishl... said...

Pete second answer is here!
Chiropractic, I was responsible for the fusion of the spine surgery ready, but luckily I saved from this fate, and I managed the pain with exercises and chiropractic sessions.

Your doctor must be a fucking kick to be true, and suffer pain for a few days, soon to try to support the research and appropriate treatment rather than to tighten their belts and save money, go for the surgery.

You have to get very active in this area and very tight to something, and I know it's the last thing you think you have the energy to do so.

I helped my wife in your situation, there are exactly 8 years and what the hell was the treatment for them.
But she gave him the final and early retirement from his teaching position because of injuries, but pull the heel of medical care is absolutely scandalous.

If you provide a second opinion in private, can be worthwhile, the neurologist consultant can bring a little more pressure on your GP.
SteroidsInjections in my book is its method for preventing GP Cheapo is dear to you, the right treatment.

I wish you much success in the treatment.

Post a Comment