Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Causes Abnormal Mammo What Causes Abnormal Vaginal Discharge/spotting?

What causes abnormal vaginal discharge/spotting? - what causes abnormal mammo

I recently had an abnormal discharge. It all started about 4 days with a yellow dye, then began to take color and bloody too. I regard this as a patch, but it's in my discharge. I was told to healthcare, when I was pregnant just felt right. It took a suspension for gonorrhea and chlamydia, and the results were negative. She said everything seemed normal. I take the pill and I want this week 2 of the recipe.

1 comments:

Henry said...

If the doctor did all the tests and gave all this information, then answered his question and should make your mind calm. There is nothing more we can do for you.

Post a Comment