Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Say Im Scene In Japanese Japanese Hair Salon?? Helpp.

Japanese Hair salon?? Helpp. - how to say im scene in japanese

Well, I stay in Japan for a few months and I plan to get my haircut. The thought of a semi-in thing, a little scene,

as follows: stage are the children or hair http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene Friggen_Scene / scene / scene_hair.jpg? ...

How can I contact?
said a small razor, turbulent and prime locations, with the shorter, the soil is very thin.
How do you say in Japanese to understand that Theyd?

and no, I have a printer here.

PS. I am Japanese, but I'm very bad at speaking Japanese.

Thank you. ;]

1 comments:

Whats Up Doc said...

Go to someone with a printer and print. Then they show the photo. Or make the best and see them, dass

Post a Comment