Saturday, January 2, 2010

Acid Reflux Burning Throat Can Acid Reflux Cause A Burning Sore Throat Which Can Lead To Further Complications?

Can acid reflux cause a burning sore throat which can lead to further complications? - acid reflux burning throat

I was diagnosed with acid reflux.
I took omeprazole for about 5-6 months and has helped many considerabley symptoms.

The horrible crash my chest is gone and can now walk and talk at a time without being completely out of breath.

I notice 10 days before care of me last pill I have a sore throat and constant reflux really bad, especially when I go to bed, even if I Luque peptac just before it. Once I was in the morning, neck and back pain, I always wake up with an orange / yellow Gunge on the teeth (I had many repairs done to my teeth and I feel the reflux caused the Most, if not all losses)
The sore throat is hard to describe, but it's like a burning sensation. To extend my glands in general and sometimes easy. The pain seems out of the base of the neck, and that on the neck, chin, ears and teeth seem to radiate so bad (I realize how everything in my head sometimes).

In a day orTo facilitate the departure, and about my time in a week or if my glands are back to normal, since all again.

My concern is that I hurt my neck. It really hurts when I lose myself quietly with prayers, and I'm always the center of my throat.
I'm sure I read somewhere that this may cause irreversible damage to the esophagus.

Has anyone experienced this? Any information / help would be appreaciate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - but you see an MD player with the best solutions for your specific situation.

Post a Comment