Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boulder Valley Women Is There A Way For Me To Hang Out With My Friend At His High School?

Is There a way for me to hang out with my friend at his High School? - boulder valley women

I'm going to Colorado this weekend and spend time with my cousin. I'm here by 6 to 7 clock on Friday after 14 hours driving, and I would be with him at their school during the day rather than stay home and do nothing that posed for me a way to school with him? We are both in high school. He visited the Boulder Valley School District Board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is doubtful, but not why your friends in the school office at school, office and someone would see what are these policies?

Anonymous said...

hmmm, you should check with the school or perhaps you want to review the school and see what I can not tell you telll Tho sorry.

Post a Comment