Friday, January 8, 2010

Trophy Whitetail Bucks I Have A Cousin That Married A Guy That Has Land Caldwell County Missouri. Is That Prime Land For Trophy Bucks

I have a cousin that married a guy that has land Caldwell County Missouri. is that prime land for trophy bucks - trophy whitetail bucks

with 300 ACerS an old farm, Im not sure if it will grow even more, and he said no one has driven in 10 years, which means it's a good chance that there is a few U.S. dollars, because the low pressure . but overall this is an area known as B & C U.S. dollars? I'm from North Carolina, and know nothing about the region. I know that some white-tailed deer in Missouri is good, but was not sure what area of the state. Thanks for the help

3 comments:

fourwind... said...

Yes, Caldwell County is a good place for a lot of money. (Pssst, can I come too?) But if the area received so long, you may have to get a little more in dollars there and keep them there, then it is work. Food plots, minerals, quality of water sources and reporting, which is seeking what the deer.
BTW, I'm not a horn hunter I prefer a girl or two in the freezer and I had to do two very nice 8 points. I am always surprised to see on the shelves of some of the region, but I like the other posters, take the largest pool of genes, and guess what? I have nothing against anyone who is a prize of Nice, please do not take it that way.
I am also in central Missouri, was one of my friends who have made a ball of 19 points from the north of this area 2 years ago.

larry said...

Sounds good. But do not stay here to play things on a farm untapped human trace, if you want the best for hunting. You can look at the "best of the best races." Or their grandchildren may inherit genetic herds of deer with small wheels. I choose the worst couple of dollars for door meat. Regards, Larry.

Genia said...

Hey! Can I go? Just kidding ... Yes, it must be great! One way to tell is to look for the licensing of gambling license, which the state can give for this aria. I'm in New York, so that if a place like the majority of the population of the state to give more privileges ...

Post a Comment