Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Books With Deck Pictures Finding Painting Scheme Of The CV-16 'Lexington' For College Plastic Ship Modeling Enthusiast.?

Finding painting scheme of the CV-16 'Lexington' for college plastic ship modeling enthusiast.? - books with deck pictures

Can I give a little behind when it comes to realism, my ship models. The instructions in my Dragon 1:700 Lexington CV-16 model, I am sure that a instructions.For painting, there is no water line black belt is mentioned in the instructions, and I am sure that all ships had to time. I do not know what to paint on the island, was gray, gray, bronze or gray? Landing was black or gray? I know that the Lexington nickname "Blue Ghost" for his work painting the blue hull, but see through black and white of the actual 16 hp and low quality pictures of other models from HP -16 convincing to painting, I get more and more concerned interested in a model or picture to help me, my model as possible as possible to find the reality back in 44.
Thanks in advance
HP does not really spend an additional $ 20 to buy a book with pictures of the CV-16 after the purchase of plastic kit $ 45. I (a student) am

1 comments:

Bumble said...

http://www.navsource.org/archives/02/021 ...
Start-1942
(Warning belt - you can see on this page
is a standard feature for other companies)
http://aviationartstore.com/uss_carriers ...
(The picture you see on this page
tourist center, where the ship)

**

Post a Comment