Thursday, January 21, 2010

Different Levels Of Cubefield How Can I Make Different Levels On My Table To Display Clothes?

How can I make different levels on my table to display clothes? - different levels of cubefield

I sell clothes in the hands of men and women. Some are silk-screened T-shirts, dresses are reconstructed, and some are sewn from scratch. I have tables to sell at craft fairs and other events. My question is: What can I use to create different layers on the table to my presentation attractive?

2 comments:

bluejest... said...

Plexiglas boxes can be used, boxes) (or budget, then cover with a cloth. This will be sent to different levels and can increase the rear, and "step" down.

[E][R]... said...

receive, boxes or containers of different depths, then in the table (mouth down) and then hide them with a printed fabrics.

Post a Comment